BIG4 BRIGHT HOLIDAY PARK WILL REOPEN ON THE 1ST JUNE 2020
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – COVID-19 UPDATE
For the safety of our guests and staff and to comply by the current COVID-19 restrictions, guests at BIG4 Bright Holiday Park MUST follow the below:-
- Please do not visit BIG4 Bright Holiday Park if you or any member of your family is unwell
- If you or a member of your family becomes unwell whilst staying with us or anytime in the two weeks following your departure, you MUST advise BIG4 Bright immediately
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the park
- Shared amenities and facilities will not be open. Ensuite sites are available or guests who are self sufficient
- We encourage all guests and staff to download the COVIDSafe app
- For more information please visit our health and safety page
BIG4 Bright Holiday Park is ideally located in the resort precinct of Bright in the spectacular Alpine High Country and is situated directly on the banks of the beautiful Ovens River. Our park offers privacy, beautifully landscaped gardens and is within easy walking distance to all town facilities. We offer a variety of accommodation to suit all needs from villas, cabins and studios to leafy camp sites. Free wireless internet is also available throughout the Park.
Bright and surrounds is an all-year-round destination offering food & wine festivals, cultural events, is a mecca for cycling enthusiasts and with the incredible Alpine National Park provides a playground for all adventure activities.
Make the most of your time in Bright no matter what the season. View our “things to do” page to discover what our beautiful region has to offer or compile your own itinerary.
BIG4 Bright Holiday Park is proudly owned by the Payton family who are ready to welcome you.
Enjoy lazing the day away on the foreshore of the Ovens or Buckland River making the most of the water slide, Splash park or shady riverside playground.
As the foliage changes from green to bright yellows, reds and orange, visitors flock to take in the beauty of the changing leaves.
Bright is in the heart of Victoria’s Premier ski resorts in winter being central to Hotham, Falls Creek, Dinner Plain and Mount Buffalo.
The snow thaws filling the rivers with crisp fresh water and the mountains come back to life in a burst of colour.