Deposits & Payments:
A minimum deposit of $400.00 is required for cabin bookings and a minimum deposit of $200.00 (unless total stay amount is less) is required for site bookings. For bookings during peak periods, a minimum deposit of $500.00 is required for cabin bookings and a minimum deposit of $300.00 (unless total stay amount is less) is required for site bookings. Online Bookings must be paid in full at time of booking.
All balances owing are to be paid IN FULL upon arrival Check In/Out Procedures CHECK IN time is from 2:00pm. CHECK OUT time no later than 10:00am. LATE CHECKOUTS may be arranged with prior consent from the office. A $50 fee for cabins and a $20.00 fee per site applies to checkouts longer than ½ an hour. After 5:30pm arrivals, please contact Guest Services on 1800 033 188 for details on checking in.
- CABINS are to be left clean and tidy with dishes and cookware cleaned and put away, all rubbish and fridge items to be removed. BIG4 Bright Holiday Park reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee up to $100 for cabins left in an inappropriate manner, to be deemed inappropriate at the discretion of BIG4 Bright Holiday Park.
- All Cabins are strictly NON SMOKING. In consideration of the health and comfort of incoming guests, any failure to comply with this policy will incur an additional fee of $200 for cleaning purposes. This fee can also be applied at BIG4 Bright Holiday Park’s discretion in the case of strong permeable odours that require carpet, lounges and/or curtains to be cleaned.
- BIG4 Bright Holiday Park reserves the right to change site and cabin allocation when necessary.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, skates and rollerblades are welcome to be ridden within the park during daylight hours only. Safety equipment MUST be worn and children must be under direct parental supervision at all times. Local and Government road traffic rules and safety provisions apply. Riders/guardians must also abide by further park rules and conditions whilst riding within the park boundaries.
- Children remain the responsibility of parents/guardians and must be supervised throughout the park.
- PETS/DOGS – With the comfort and well-being of all our guests in mind, BIG4 Bright Holiday Park has a standard set of rules for guests who wish to bring their dog/pet to our Park. Guests travelling with dogs/pet are required to contact our Park directly in advance and apply to bring their dog/pet with them on their stay. Special conditions apply. Upon arrival it is the Managers’ discretion as to accept and welcome the dog/pet into our Park. Upon acceptance by the Park Manager, the dog/pet owner must then agree to and sign the standard ‘BIG4 Dog/Pet Policy Dog/Pet Owner Agreement’ document. It will not be possible under such rules to book with a dog on BIG4.com.au. The dog/pet must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent. No exceptions. The dog/pet must not be left unattended. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. This includes no dog/pet ‘runs’ to be set up by dog/pet owners. For health and safety reasons dogs/pets are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: decks, camp kitchen, amenities, playground, reception or any public areas. Dog/pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog/pet’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins. These bags may be purchased from reception. For health and safety reasons dogs/pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the Park. Additionally, any dog/pet related accessories such as dog blankets etc should not be washed or cleaned within the Park. Dog/pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog/pet. The dog/pet owner must agree that the Park Owner/Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog/pet is deemed noisy, disruptive and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the dog/pet owner’s responsibility and the dog/pet owner’s alone to control and manage their dog/pet. If in the view of the Park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog/pet may be evicted from the park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.
- No PERSON or organisation may undertake any promotional, commercial or marketing activities in the park without the express written permission of the owner.
- NO CAMPFIRES allowed in park. This is non-negotiable.
- QUIET PLEASE around the park after 10 pm for the comfort of other guests.
- A LINEN CHANGE will be provided for stays longer than five days, this service is included in the tariff.
- EXTRA LINEN or toweling can be provided at any time at a charge of $2 PER ITEM or $10 per bed change.
- LOST & FOUND – Valuable Items: will be held for a maximum of six months / Non Valuable Items: maximum of three months / Perishable/Gourmet Items: maximum of three days – after which the property is offered to charity or otherwise disposed of. Guests are responsible for contacting us should any items be left at the Park after checkout. Postage of property will be at the guests’ expense.
- In case of an EMERGENCY – please read the following section “EMERGENCY PROCEDURES”
- For AFTER HOURS assistance, please dial 03 5755 1064 to contact park.
BIG4 Bright reserves the right to charge a $100 CANCELLATION FEE for all cancellations. For cancellations within ONE MONTH (30 days) of the arrival date, BIG4 Bright reserves the right to forfeit your deposit . For cancellations within one month of peak periods, BIG4 Bright reserves the right to forfeit entire stay charges. For no-shows, BIG4 Bright reserves the right to charge entire stay charges.
By booking with BIG4 Bright and confirming your booking with a deposit, you agree to these cancellation terms and conditions to be applied at the discretion of BIG4 Bright.